April 08, 2010

Delicious pop

In order to quell Shannon's desire for pop, we decided a few months ago that instead of buying pop (which is pretty expensive), we should instead buy the Torani or DaVinci syrups and mix them into soda water.  I'm happy to say that both DaVinci and Torani are made in the U.S!  As for the soda water....we bought Shasta.  I've looked into it and they're clearly an American company, but I can't figure out if their soda water is actually MADE in America.  My best guess so far is that it's bottled in Texas, but that's it.  Anyone have any suggestions?  (Before you even try, the Shasta website is a waste of time.)

Oh, and before I forget, I for one am happy with the results.  As a matter of fact, I recommend it!  (Assuming Shasta is made in the US.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if you did this, but I googled "american made food". It seemed there was a few promising websites on there! I didn't get a chance to check them out, but it might help you out! Good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. On your suggestion I took a look at the sites on Google, but sadly most either have very incomplete lists, or they're so un-user friendly that I can hardly navigate. Maybe I'll just make my own stupid list!

    Also, I had no idea you had your own blog (other than Micro Gerecke)! Mind if I link you up?

    ReplyDelete